Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The term ectomorph refers to a body type (somatotype) characterized by a light build, slight muscular development and little body fat.  An example of an ectomorphic person in the sports would be a typical long distance runner or basketball player. Generally, ectomorphs rank high on endurance, flexibility and agility. 
* "Hard Gainer" * Delicate Built Body * Flat Chest * Fragile * Lean * Lightly Muscled * Small Shouldered * Long Limbs * Thin
Extreme ectomorphs may also have a sensitivity to temperature extremes as well.  Ectomorphs have been found, on average, to show more social anxiety and introversion and to be more analytical of mind. Ectomorphs posess a fast metabolism which requires more calories and more training to show muscle gains.
- ↑ Donche, Dan (2008). FF Trainer Certification Guide. USA: Fatal Fitness.
- ↑ unknown (n.d.). Health and Fitness Glossary. ChangingShape.com. Retrieved on 2008-08-08.
- ↑ unknown (n.d.). Ectomorph Body Type. superskinnyme.com. Retrieved on 2008-08-08.
- ↑ unknown (n.d.). Measuring Somatotype. TopEndSports.com. Retrieved on 2008-08-08.
- ↑ unknown (n.d.). Body Type Information. BodybuildingPro.com. Retrieved on 2008-08-08.